HDFC AMC net profit jumps 31% to Rs722 crore in FY18
HDFC AMC’s total revenue surged 17.6% year-on-year to Rs1,867.24 crore in 2017-18 financial year
New Delhi: Leading mutual fund house HDFC Asset Management Company (AMC) on Tuesday reported a 31% jump in net profit at Rs722.61 crore in 2017-18 compared to Rs550.24 crore in the previous financial year.
The company’s total revenue surged 17.6% year-on-year to Rs1,867.24 crore in 2017-18 financial year. Currently, HDFC AMC manages assets base to the tune of over Rs3 trillion. HDFC AMC is a joint venture between HDFC and Standard Life Investments.
Last month, HDFC AMC had filed draft papers with Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to float an initial public offering (IPO). Going by the draft papers, the fund house will offer up to 2.54 crore equity shares of through an offer for sale of 85.92 lakh shares by Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd (HDFC) and up to 1.68 crore shares by Standard Life Investments Ltd.
- Jet Airways to make part payment of September salary to senior staffers on October 25
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
Editor's Picks »
- UltraTech’s dismal Q2 results darken outlook on cement sector
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen