Godrej Consumer Products Q3 net profit rises 22% to Rs430 crore
Total income of GCPL during the period under review increased by 6.45% to Rs2,666.23 crore as compared to Rs2,056.85 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal
New Delhi: Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) firm Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) on Tuesday reported a 22.05% jump in consolidated net profit to Rs429.87 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The company’s net profit for the October-December quarter last year stood at Rs352.20 crore, GCPL said in a BSE filing. Total income of the company during the period under review increased by 6.45% to Rs2,666.23 crore as compared to Rs2,056.85 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
Shares of GCPL settled at Rs1,061 per scrip on BSE, up 0.04% from previous close.
- Facebook faces potential record US fine on privacy violations: Report
- India’s data must be controlled by Indians, not by global corporates: Mukesh Ambani on data colonisation
- How new TRAI rules will change your Airtel DTH, Tata Sky, Dish TV plans in 2019. List of all charges
- Mukesh Ambani vs Jeff Bezos set to begin from Gujarat
- Marco Pierre White: ‘Chefs are not geniuses or artists, they are just workers’
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies