Godrej Consumer Products Q3 net profit rises 22% to Rs430 crore
Total income of GCPL during the period under review increased by 6.45% to Rs2,666.23 crore as compared to Rs2,056.85 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal
New Delhi: Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) firm Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) on Tuesday reported a 22.05% jump in consolidated net profit to Rs429.87 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The company’s net profit for the October-December quarter last year stood at Rs352.20 crore, GCPL said in a BSE filing. Total income of the company during the period under review increased by 6.45% to Rs2,666.23 crore as compared to Rs2,056.85 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
Shares of GCPL settled at Rs1,061 per scrip on BSE, up 0.04% from previous close.
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
- #MeToo: Publicis India sacks executive creative director Ishrath Nawaz
- IFC launches $1 billion masala bond programme to aid India investments
- ICICI Securities reports 3.22% rise in Q2 profit at ₹134.22 crore
- Facebook hires Nick Clegg as head of global affairs
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed