Godrej Consumer Products Q3 net profit rises 22% to Rs430 crore
Total income of GCPL during the period under review increased by 6.45% to Rs2,666.23 crore as compared to Rs2,056.85 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal
New Delhi: Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) firm Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) on Tuesday reported a 22.05% jump in consolidated net profit to Rs429.87 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The company’s net profit for the October-December quarter last year stood at Rs352.20 crore, GCPL said in a BSE filing. Total income of the company during the period under review increased by 6.45% to Rs2,666.23 crore as compared to Rs2,056.85 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
Shares of GCPL settled at Rs1,061 per scrip on BSE, up 0.04% from previous close.
- Kerala floods: Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL provide free services
- Urban Ladder CEO Ashish Goel believes in tabling creativity
- SpaceX likely to help Elon Musk take Tesla private
- Google not close to launching search engine app in China: CEO Sundar Pichai
- Sun Petrochemicals in the race to buy Assam Oil Company