Godrej Consumer Products Q3 net profit rises 22% to Rs430 crore
Total income of GCPL during the period under review increased by 6.45% to Rs2,666.23 crore as compared to Rs2,056.85 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal
New Delhi: Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) firm Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) on Tuesday reported a 22.05% jump in consolidated net profit to Rs429.87 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The company’s net profit for the October-December quarter last year stood at Rs352.20 crore, GCPL said in a BSE filing. Total income of the company during the period under review increased by 6.45% to Rs2,666.23 crore as compared to Rs2,056.85 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
Shares of GCPL settled at Rs1,061 per scrip on BSE, up 0.04% from previous close.
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars