Zydus Wellness Q3 profit rises 44% to Rs36 crore
Zydus Wellness’ consolidated net profit jumps 43.83% to Rs36.16 crore for the December quarter of the current fiscal
New Delhi: Consumer products firm Zydus Wellness on Wednesday reported 43.83% jump in consolidated net profit to Rs36.16 crore for the December quarter of the current fiscal.
It had posted a net profit of Rs25.14 crore for the same period of the previous fiscal, Zydus Wellness said in a filing to BSE.
Revenue from operations stood at Rs132.4 crore for the October-December quarter of 2017-18.
It was at Rs111.82 crore for the corresponding third quarter of the previous fiscal.
Zydus combines healthcare, nutrition and cosmeceuticals to bring an array of wellness products such as Sugar Free, Nutralite, Everyuth and Actilife.
Zydus Wellness stock closed 6.94% up at Rs 1,050 on BSE.
- Jet Airways to make part payment of September salary to senior staffers on October 25
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
Editor's Picks »
- North-east monsoon set to make its onset around 26 October: IMD
- Audi’s electric SUV faces 4-week delay because of software bug
- Five of top-10 Indian firms add ₹31,381 crore in m-cap, ITC tops the chart
- September GST returns filing date extended by 5 days to 25 October
- Saudi crisis shows Wall Street struggle between ethics and cash
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed