Zydus Wellness Q3 profit rises 44% to Rs36 crore
Zydus Wellness’ consolidated net profit jumps 43.83% to Rs36.16 crore for the December quarter of the current fiscal
New Delhi: Consumer products firm Zydus Wellness on Wednesday reported 43.83% jump in consolidated net profit to Rs36.16 crore for the December quarter of the current fiscal.
It had posted a net profit of Rs25.14 crore for the same period of the previous fiscal, Zydus Wellness said in a filing to BSE.
Revenue from operations stood at Rs132.4 crore for the October-December quarter of 2017-18.
It was at Rs111.82 crore for the corresponding third quarter of the previous fiscal.
Zydus combines healthcare, nutrition and cosmeceuticals to bring an array of wellness products such as Sugar Free, Nutralite, Everyuth and Actilife.
Zydus Wellness stock closed 6.94% up at Rs 1,050 on BSE.
- Kerala floods: Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL provide free services
- Urban Ladder CEO Ashish Goel believes in tabling creativity
- SpaceX likely to help Elon Musk take Tesla private
- Google not close to launching search engine app in China: CEO Sundar Pichai
- Sun Petrochemicals in the race to buy Assam Oil Company