Reliance Capital Q4 net profit up 36% at Rs428 crore
Reliance Capital’s consolidated net profit for the financial year 2017-18 rose by 20.53% to Rs1,309 crore against Rs1,086 crore in the previous year
New Delhi: Reliance Capital has reported a 35.87% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs428 crore in the fourth quarter ended March of 2017-18.
Its net profit stood at Rs315 crore in the year-ago period. Total revenue of company in the fourth quarter of the last financial year stood at Rs5,007 crore, according to a BSE filing. Reliance Capital’s consolidated net profit for the financial year 2017-18 rose by 20.53% to Rs1,309 crore against Rs1,086 crore in the previous year.
The company’s total income in 2017-18 financial year stood at Rs19,898 crore. It further said the company’s board has proposed a dividend of Rs11 per share.
Reliance Group companies have sued HT Media Ltd, Mint’s publisher, and nine others in the Bombay high court over a 2 October 2014 front-page story that they have disputed. HT Media is contesting the case.
- EPFO cuts administrative charges to 0.5%, firms to save together Rs900 crore annually
- Inclusion of ATF under GST will help airlines cut cost, says Suresh Prabhu
- Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar posts Q4 loss at Rs158 crore
- NALCO Q4 profit falls 4% to Rs257 crore
- Corporation Bank posts Q4 loss of Rs1,838 crore as provisions surge
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars