Agricx Lab raises $500,000 from Ankur Capital
New Delhi: Agriculture-focussed technology start-up Agricx Lab, that has a solution to assess the quality of agriculture produce using a smartphone camera, has raised $500,000 from venture capital firm Ankur Capital, the investor said Tuesday.
Indian Institute of Management- Ahmedabad’s Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) also invested as part of this round.
Mumbai-based Agricx Lab has developed a mobile app that uses a bunch of technologies on crop images to assess its quality.
The solution is currently being used across warehouses and paid pilots have been initiated with large buyers, the company said.
The start-up was launched in October 2016 by Ritesh Dhoot and Saurabh Kumar.
- Discussion on Israel-Palestine will be about ‘one-state solution’ in future: UAE minister
- Aadhaar case: UIDAI CEO to make presentation before Supreme Court
- Google turns to AI to make G Suite more secure
- Rajya Sabha adjourns, Venkaiah Naidu says doesn’t want people to ‘see ugly scenes’
- Fed’s dots are knock, knock, knocking on Asia’s doors