Swiggy enters Jaipur, ties up with 300 restaurants
New Delhi: Food ordering and delivery platform Swiggy on Monday said it has launched operations in Jaipur by roping in over 300 restaurants in the city.
With Swiggy, Jaipurites can enjoy the city’s culinary delights, right at their doorstep, the company said in a statement.
The platform is present in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Chandigarh.
Last month, after its launch in Chandigarh the startup had said it would soon expand to neighbouring cities Mohali, Panchkula and Zirakpur.
The company has more than 20,000 restaurant partners across cities in the country. It was last valued at $400 million when Naspers led a $80-million investment in May 2017.
- HC asks Axis Bank to renew RCom bank guarantees
- Firm managed by high-quality promoter will surprise positively, says Vishal Gupta
- DLF’s Q4 profit surges 70.5% to Rs243.26 crore
- Usha Martin posts Q4 profit of Rs12.58 crore
- JPMorgan exits infrastructure investment space in India, sells platform to Rohatyn