Thomas Cook-owned Quess Corp to buy Vedang Cellular for Rs40 crore
Thomas Cook (India)-owned Quess Corp. to acquire 70% stake in Vedang Cellular Services
Mumbai: Thomas Cook (India) Ltd-owned business services firm Quess Corp. Ltd on Wednesday said that it is acquiring Mumbai-based Vedang Cellular Services Pvt. Ltd for Rs40 crore.
In a stock exchange filing, Quess Corp. said it had entered into a definitive agreement with Vedang to acquire a 70% stake.
Vedang is involved in design, development and supply of radio frequency products and services for commercial telecom and defence communication markets. It also provides services for network audit, network optimization, installation and commissioning, operations and maintenance and in-building solutions.
Quess offers services such as recruitment, temporary staffing, technology staffing, IT products and solutions, skill development, payroll, compliance management, integrated facility management and industrial asset management services.
Thomas Cook (India) acquired Quess in February 2013. The firm was earlier known as IKYA Human Capital Solutions.
- GAIL seeks to invest in start-ups solar power plants
- Jet Airways likely to sub-lease 7 ATR planes to TruJet
- Malaysia’s Axiata relinquishes major rights in Idea ahead of Vodafone merger
- BPCL Mumbai unit to remain shut for at least 2 months after fire
- Supertech to invest ₹800 crore this fiscal on various projects to deliver 10,000 flats
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- Rise in extreme weather events in India raises concerns over climate change impact
- US, China set to resume talks to resolve stand-off over trade
- NAA plans to knock on factory gates to enforce GST rate cuts
- Paintbrush meets pixel at India’s first Artificial Intelligence art show
- Water, vector-borne disease outbreak looms over Kerala