Canara HSBC OBC Life, Dhanlaxmi Bank enter into bancassurance alliance
Mumbai: Private life insurer Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Ltd on Thursday said it has entered into a bancassurance alliance with Dhanlaxmi Bank.
With this partnership, all the life insurance products of Canara HSBC OBC Life would be available to customers of Dhanlaxmi Bank, the private insurer said in a release.
“We are a pure bancassurance company and our alliance with Dhanlaxmi Bank give us an opportunity to further expand and grow this channel. We continue to focus on meeting customer needs first and ensure that the life insurance solutions are made available to all segments of the population,” Canara HSBC OBC Life chief executive officer Anuj Mathur said.
- News in Numbers: 2,116 girls below the age of 12 became victims of rape in 2016, says NCRB
- India may burn, but Modi only interested in becoming PM again: Rahul Gandhi
- Myth buster: Is India in the middle of a big cash crisis?
- India received $69 billion remittances in 2017, retains top slot
- Ten times foreign filmmakers made films set in India