V-Mart Q4 net profit more than doubles to Rs15.91 crore
Retail chain V-Mart’s net profit more than doubled to Rs15.91 crore for the quarter ended March 2018
New Delhi:Multi-brand retail chain V-Mart’s net profit more than doubled to Rs15.91 crore for the quarter ended March 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs6.44 crore during the January-March quarter of the previous fiscal.
V-Mart’s total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs298.58 crore. It was at Rs253.17 crore during the same period of the last fiscal, the company said in a BSE filing.
For the full 2017-18 fiscal, V-Mart reported a net profit of Rs77.70 crore as against Rs43.90 crore in the preceding fiscal.
Its total income in the financial year ended March 2018 stood at Rs1,226.51 crore compared with Rs1,005.86 crore in 2016-17.
The company’s board recommended a final dividend of Rs1.80 per equity share for the year ended 31 March, 2018.
Shares V-Mart settled 2.22% higher at Rs2,315 apiece on the BSE on Thursday.
- Ghosn demise ripples from Tokyo to Paris as allegations grow
- CCI to probe alleged antitrust behaviour by Maersk, DP World at Mumbai port: Report
- Raj Nayak quits Viacom18
- The writing is very clear on the wall, Supreme Court warns Amrapali Group
- Free shipping becomes a blessing and curse at Amazon and Target
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- Banks get ₹3.7 trillion lending boost with RBI-FinMin ceasefire
- Telangana to witness fight between ‘frenemies’ Congress and TJS
- Delhi Police arrests Hizbul Mujahideen militant for killing J&K cop Imtiaz Ahmed
- If voted to power, BJP will kill Mizo identity, says Rahul Gandhi
- Won’t contest 2019 LS polls, says Sushma Swaraj