Lupin receives USFDA approval for infection treatment drug
Lupin receives final approval from USFDA for its Doxycycline Hyclate Tablet USP 100mg, which is used for the treatment of infections caused by various microorganisms
New Delhi: Lupin Ltd has received final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for its Doxycycline Hyclate Tablet USP 100mg, the company said in a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) filing on Monday.
Lupin said the Doxycycline Hyclate Tablet USP 100mg, which is the AB rated generic equivalent of Pfizer Inc.’s Vibra-Tabs 100mg, is used for the treatment of infections caused by various microorganisms and as an adjunctive therapy in severe acne.
At 2.21pm, Lupin shares were trading higher at Rs9.45, or 0.98%, at Rs977.60 apiece on the BSE.
- 3 foreign investors trim shareholdings in ICICI Bank amid governance concerns
- All new Mercedes-Benz diesel cars will be Bharat Stage VI compliant
- Lupin, Japan’s Nichi-Iko tie up to distribute biosimilar drug
- Piramal Capital grants Rs 200 crore to Appaswamy for land acquisition
- Myntra eyes 40% jump in sales during its End of Reason Sale in June
Editor's Picks »
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules