New York Times posts $15 million profit in Q2
Bengaluru: The New York Times Co. on Thursday reported a profit in the second quarter compared to a year-ago loss as the newspaper publisher signed up more digital subscribers.
The company reported a profit of $15.6 million in the second quarter compared to a loss of $211,000, a year earlier. On a per-share basis, the company earned 9 cents per share in the latest quarter.
Revenue rose 9.2% to $407.1 million. Reuters
- Biocon bets on R&D, biosimilars business to boost growth in FY19
- Nissan shifts Micra production to France to make space for Renault cars at Chennai plant
- DoT seeks reply from Airtel on Apple Watch eSIM service by 24 May
- Patanjali MD Acharya Balkrishna wants govt to back food processing
- UltraTech to acquire Century Textiles’ cement business