Oberoi Realty Q4 profit rises 50% to Rs101.82 crore
- Myth buster: Is India in the middle of a big cash crisis?
- India received $69 billion remittances in 2017, retains top slot
- Ten times foreign filmmakers made films set in India
- Oil dips as US drilling tempers otherwise bullish sentiment
- Sushma Swaraj says need for Indians and Chinese to learn each other’s language
Mumbai: Real estate developer Oberoi Realty Ltd (ORL) on Thursday said its net profit in the fourth quarter ended March 31 rose by 50% to Rs101.82 crore from the corresponding quarter previous fiscal.
In a filing to the BSE, the company said it has posted a total income of Rs302 crore in the fourth quarter, up 24.7% from Rs242.15 crore.
Shares of Oberoi Realty rose 0.6% to Rs396.30 on BSE, while the exchange’s benchmark Sensex closed at 30,126.21, up 0.77%.