VIP Industries Q3 net profit up 68% at Rs27 crore
VIP Industries’ total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs339.92 crore
New Delhi: VIP Industries on Thursday reported a 68.48% rise in its consolidated net profit at Rs26.89 crore for the quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs15.96 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal, VIP Industries said in a regulatory filing.
Total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs339.92 crore. It was Rs311.94 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.
The board of directors approved an interim dividend of Re1 per equity share of Rs2 each for the financial year 2017- 18.
The company’s stock was trading 2.33% down at Rs360.15 apiece on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself