VIP Industries Q3 net profit up 68% at Rs27 crore
New Delhi: VIP Industries on Thursday reported a 68.48% rise in its consolidated net profit at Rs26.89 crore for the quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs15.96 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal, VIP Industries said in a regulatory filing.
Total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs339.92 crore. It was Rs311.94 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.
The board of directors approved an interim dividend of Re1 per equity share of Rs2 each for the financial year 2017- 18.
The company’s stock was trading 2.33% down at Rs360.15 apiece on BSE.
- GST Council to meet on 4 May, simplifying returns on agenda
- UltraTech Cement Q4 profit falls 39% to Rs446 crore
- Govt hikes raw jute MSP by Rs200 to Rs3,700 per quintal for 2018-19
- Bharti Infratel board reappoints Akhil Kumar Gupta as executive chairman
- Toyota starts booking for Yaris ahead of May launch