Sterlite Power bags $47million order from South Korea’s GS Group
Sterlite Power is a global developer of power transmission infrastructure with projects of over 10,000 circuit kms and 15,000 MVA in India and Brazil
New Delhi:Sterlite Power on Thursday said it has received an order of $47 million from GS Group of South Korea for supply of high-performance conductor (ACCC).
“This is the largest ever global order for ACCC in this region... Significantly, we were the first player to pioneer this technology in India in 2011,” said Manish Agarwal, CEO, Solutions Business, Sterlite Power.
The ACCC will be used for a new 400kv transmission line in a Bangladesh project, Sterlite said in a statement. Sterlite Power is a global developer of power transmission infrastructure with projects of over 10,000 circuit kms and 15,000 MVA in India and Brazil.
The company also offers solutions for upgrading, uprating and strengthening existing networks.
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- Mukesh Ambani vs Jeff Bezos set to begin from Gujarat
- Marco Pierre White: ‘Chefs are not geniuses or artists, they are just workers’
- RBI will take steps to help sustain growth: Shaktikanta Das
- India is at par with China in space race: Isro’s K. Sivan
- AAP rules out alliance with Congress for Elections 2019
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies