NDTV consolidated loss widens to Rs.38 crore in June quarter
- Why Indian bond market rivals equities in volatility
- Rupee falls for sixth session, longest losing streak since May 2016
- Markets consolidation likely to continue; Q4 results, crude prices, rupee key
- Q4 results done, what should investors in HDFC Bank focus on?
- Flipkart Walmart deal would be good for e-commerce: Amazon India head
New Delhi: New Delhi Television Ltd (NDTV) on Friday said consolidated loss widened to Rs.38 crore in the quarter to June from a a loss of Rs.24 crore in the year-ago period.
The company, which runs NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times channels, reported a drop in revenue to Rs.115 crore in the quarter from Rs.125 crore a year ago.
The company’s television news business generated a revenue of Rs.101 crore, down from Rs.108 crore in the same period last year.