Torrent Power Q4 profit up 62% at Rs221 crore
Torrent Power’s consolidated net profit rose by 62.57% to Rs221.25 crore in the quarter ended March 2018 on account of higher revenues
New Delhi:Torrent Power’s consolidated net profit increased by 62.57% at Rs221.25 crore in the quarter ended March 2018 on account of higher revenues.
The company’s consolidated net profit was Rs136.09 crore in the quarter ended March 2017, a Torrent Power statement said.
According to the statement, total consolidated income of the company rose to Rs2,909.12 crore in March quarter from Rs2,479.94 crore a year ago.
Its consolidated net profit for 2017-18 jumped to Rs952.12 crore as compared to Rs429.79 crore in the previous financial year.
Total income of the company stood at Rs11,775.64 crore in 2017-18 up from Rs10,190.98 crore in the previous fiscal.
The board on Tuesday approved a final dividend of Rs5 per equity share of Rs10 each for 2017-18.
The aggregate amount of final dividend to be distributed is Rs289.71 crore including Rs49.40 crore as tax on profit distributed.
In a separate filing to the BSE, the company has informed that all future communications should be addressed to Sanjal Dalal who has been designated as CFO, effective 30 May.
- Wipro announces 1:3 bonus; Q3 net profit rises 30%
- RIL to invest Rs 3 lakh crore in Gujarat in next 10 years : Mukesh Ambani
- Carlos Ghosn received $9 million improperly from Nissan-Mitsubishi JV
- RIL gains 3.5% on continued strong petchem, retial and telecom operations
- Reliance Retail, Jio to launch new e-commerce platform
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies