Kansai Nerolac Paints Q3 net profit at Rs125.15 crore
Kansai Nerolac Paints’ total income during the October-December quarter stood at Rs1,164.77 crore, as against Rs1,168.44 crore in the corresponding period previous fiscal
Mumbai: Kansai Nerolac Paints on Friday reported a marginal increase in its net profit at Rs125.15 crore for the quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs123.96 crore during the same period in the previous fiscal, it said in a statement in Mumbai. Total income during the October-December quarter stood at Rs1,164.77 crore, as against Rs1,168.44 crore in the corresponding period previous fiscal.
“Company has witnessed double digit growth in all segments this quarter, led by decorative. This quarter the effect of an early Diwali which led to preponement of sales last quarter as well as base effect of demonetisation is visible in the sales growth. Inflation was more pronounced this quarter,” Kansai Nerolac Paints managing director H.M. Bharuka said.
“The company is making sustained efforts to get price increases from its customers. Going forward, we expect the growth momentum to be sustained due to favourable macro- economic factors, though there could be pressure on margins due to crude oil price increases and a volatile exchange rate,” he added.
- Life Healthcare sells its 49.7% stake in Max Healthcare for $293 million
- RBI allows Rana Kapoor to continue as Yes Bank MD, CEO till January-end
- GST’s anti-profiteering body rules against builder Pyramid Infratech, victory for home buyers
- Tax officials survey Jet Airways offices in Mumbai, Delhi
- Flipkart launches cashless credit, may apply for NBFC license