Strides Shasun seeks shareholders’ nod to change name to Strides Pharma Science
In November 2015, Strides Arcolab had changed its name to Strides Shasun post amalgamation of Shasun Pharmaceuticals with Strides Arcolab
New Delhi: Drug firm Strides Shasun has sought shareholders’ nod to change its name to Strides Pharma Science. This is the second time in three years time, when the name of the company will change.
In November 2015, Strides Arcolab had changed its name to Strides Shasun post amalgamation of Shasun Pharmaceuticals with Strides Arcolab. “Approval of the members is sought by way of a special resolution for the proposed name change of the company from Strides Shasun to Strides Pharma Science,” Strides Shasun said in a postal ballot notice seeking approval of shareholders.
“Consequent to the demerger of the company from its Commodity API business to Solara, it is proposed to change the name of the company from,” it added.
Shares of the company were trading at Rs419.75 apiece, down 0.84%, from its previous close.
- GoAir offers flight tickets from Rs 999 in new flash sale
- Will RBI’s sops ease the liquidity crunch at NBFCs?
- Paytm launches PayPay in Japan, in joint venture with SoftBank, Yahoo Japan
- Cash-strapped IL&FS wants government to bail it out
- Flipkart’s Sachin Bansal and Ola’s Bhavish Aggarwal: Cut from the same cloth
Editor's Picks »
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end
- ArcelorMittal’s Essar Steel acquisition: Who wins, who loses
- UltraTech’s dismal Q2 results darken outlook on cement sector
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December