Strides Shasun seeks shareholders’ nod to change name to Strides Pharma Science
In November 2015, Strides Arcolab had changed its name to Strides Shasun post amalgamation of Shasun Pharmaceuticals with Strides Arcolab
New Delhi: Drug firm Strides Shasun has sought shareholders’ nod to change its name to Strides Pharma Science. This is the second time in three years time, when the name of the company will change.
In November 2015, Strides Arcolab had changed its name to Strides Shasun post amalgamation of Shasun Pharmaceuticals with Strides Arcolab. “Approval of the members is sought by way of a special resolution for the proposed name change of the company from Strides Shasun to Strides Pharma Science,” Strides Shasun said in a postal ballot notice seeking approval of shareholders.
“Consequent to the demerger of the company from its Commodity API business to Solara, it is proposed to change the name of the company from,” it added.
Shares of the company were trading at Rs419.75 apiece, down 0.84%, from its previous close.
- Vibrant Gujarat meet: Ambani, Adani, Birla, others line up big investments
- Wipro announces 1:3 bonus; Q3 net profit rises 30%
- RIL to invest Rs 3 lakh crore in Gujarat in next 10 years : Mukesh Ambani
- Carlos Ghosn received $9 million improperly from Nissan-Mitsubishi JV
- RIL gains 3.5% on continued strong petchem, retial and telecom operations
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies