JK Paper Q1 profit rises 58% to ₹95.14 crore, sales climb 18%
JK Paper today posted a 58% rise in profit after tax in the first quarter of 2018-19 at ₹95.14 crore, up from ₹60.11 crore in the same period a year ago
New Delhi: JK Paper Ltd on Tuesday posted a 58% rise in profit after tax in the first quarter of 2018-19 at ₹95.14 crore, up from ₹60.11 crore in the same period a year ago.
The company’s gross revenue from operations was ₹852.61 crore and EBITDA ₹206.17 crore compared to ₹720.14 crore and ₹159.53 crore, respectively, rising 18% and 29% over the same quarter of 2017-18.
EBITDA denotes earnings before interest, depreciation and amortisation and indicates the financial health of a company.
JK Paper’s improved EBIDTA margin and deleveraging contributed to a rating upgrade by CRISIL.
- Walmart reports Q2 loss, but higher sales; shares surge
- Uber quarterly loss jumps as it invests in ‘big bets’
- Airbus appoints former P&W executive Anand Stanley as India president
- Ticket price can’t be increased beyond certain point in India: SpiceJet CFO
- Kerala Floods: Air India to operate Gulf flights from Trivandrum, Kozhikode
Editor's Picks »
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC