NPCI CEO A P Hota retires, Dilip Asbe to be acting CEO
NPCI says Dilip Asbe, the chief operating officer will be CEO-in-charge till a new incumbent assumes charge
Mumbai: National Payments Corp. of India (NPCI) on Monday said A.P. Hota has retired from the position of managing director and CEO on 10 August.
Dilip Asbe, the chief operating officer will be CEO-in-charge till a new incumbent assumes charge, NPCI said in a statement in Mumbai on Monday.
Hota was the first managing director and CEO of NPCI since 23 August 2010. NPCI was set up in 2009 as the central infrastructure for various retail payment systems.
- JSW Energy, Adani Power submit EoIs for bankrupt Monnet Power
- Distressed asset funds eye buyout deals ahead of bankruptcy process
- Waaree Energies triples capacity with Vapi solar panel plant
- Girnar tea moves Bombay HC against BigBasket over trademark violation
- Major Brands targets fivefold jump in online revenues over 3 years
Editor's Picks »
- Telangana panchayat poll a key test for Congress before 2019
- Govt ends Kashmir ceasefire, says anti-terror operations will resume
- ‘2+2’ talks: India, US look to insulate strategic ties from irritants
- Manohar Parrikar’s return raises hopes of solution to Goa mining ban
- AAP standoff with L-G Anil Baijal spills on to Delhi streets