L&T’s construction arm bags orders worth Rs3,572 crore
Larsen & Toubro’s transportation and infrastructure business bags order worth Rs1,358 crore from Bangalore International Airport, among others
New Delhi: Larsen & Toubro (L&T) on Monday said its construction arm has won orders worth Rs3,572 crore across business segments.
“The construction arm of L&T has won orders worth Rs3,572 crore across various business segments,” the engineering and construction major said in a BSE filing.
L&T said transportation and infrastructure business has bagged order an worth Rs1,358 crore from Bangalore International Airport Ltd.
Its metallurgical and material handling business received orders worth Rs1,264 crore in the domestic market.
While the company’s power transmission and distribution business and building and factories business won orders worth Rs595 crore and Rs355 crore, respectively.
Shares of the company were trading 0.87% higher at Rs1,226.90 apiece in the morning trade on BSE today.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank reports 12% rise in profit, but misses estimates
- RBL Bank Q1 net profit rises 35% to Rs 190 crore
- News In Numbers: Google fined $5 billion in Android antitrust case
- We are driven by India opportunity, not South Bombay opportunity: Milind Barve
- PE firms emerge as source of capital for late-stage start-ups
Editor's Picks »
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself
- UltraTech Cement: No respite from cost pressures
- Mindtree sees strong revenues but client concentration remains high
- Bandhan Bank’s share defies gravity as growth story is intact
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey