Ford India sales up 53% in April
- West Bengal panchayat elections: Opposition fears more violence over poll nomination
- Karnataka elections: Can Siddaramaiah win back his old bastion?
- Fuel marketers may have to continue paying higher debit card fees
- 14 Naxals killed in Gadchiroli encounter in Maharashtra
- BJP gears up for solo fight in Maharashtra polls, but alliance talks on with Shiv Sena
New Delhi: Ford India Pvt Ltd on Tuesday reported 52.69% growth in total sales at 25,149 units in April this year.
The company had sold 16,470 units in the same month of last year, Ford India said in a statement. Domestic sales rose by 16.64% to 7,618 units last month as against 6,531 units in the same period a year ago, it said. Exports during the month rose by 76.38% to 17,531 units as compared to 9,939 units in April 2016, it added.
“Our promise to deliver an affordable, transparent ownership experience is bringing scores of new customers to the Ford family,” Ford India executive director of marketing, sales and service, Anurag Mehrotra, said.