Jeff Bezos walks robotic dog as Facebook crisis deepens
New York: While the financial community was watching an internal crisis unfolding at Facebook, with a lot of market valuation lost in the process, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos tweeted this: A picture of himself strutting in the sunshine with a robotic dog.
For the record, AMZN is up 32% year-to-date vs FB -2.2% (now the only FAANG—Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Google (now Alphabet, Inc.)—member in negative territory in 2018). Bloomberg
- Union cabinet approves Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018
- Cash crunch: Rs2000, 500 notes make up 97% of cash seized in Karnataka before assembly polls
- Union cabinet approves ordinance for death penalty to child rapists
- Yashwant Sinha quits BJP, says he’s taking ‘sanyas’ from party politics
- India’s role in development of Indo-Pacific region to expand, says IMF