Monsanto India Q4 profit up 66% at Rs53.14 crore
Monsanto India total income increased to Rs161.18 crore in the fourth quarter of last fiscal from Rs147.65 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year
New Delhi: Monsanto India on Tuesday reported 66% rise in net profit at Rs53.14 crore for the quarter ending March on higher sales. Its net profit stood at Rs31.93 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Total income also increased to Rs161.18 crore in the fourth quarter of last fiscal from Rs147.65 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
During the last fiscal, net profit rose to Rs164.56 crore from 151.44 crore in the 2016-17 financial year. Total income rose to Rs689.34 crore in the 2017-18 fiscal from Rs658.67 crore in the previous year.
Monsanto India, which sells agri-inputs like seeds, said the board at its meeting held today has recommended a final dividend of Rs15 per share for the last financial year.
- Jet Airways to make part payment of September salary to senior staffers on October 25
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed