Mother Dairy managing director S Nagarajan resigns
S. Nagarajan, who has been leading Mother Dairy as the managing director since May 2010, has resigned and will now continue only till 30 June
New Delhi: Leading milk supplier Mother Dairy’s Managing Director S Nagarajan has resigned from his position citing personal reasons.
Former managing director of the company, Sanjiv Khanna will succeed him. Nagarajan, who has been leading Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd as the Managing Director since May 2010, will continue in this role only till June 30.
“I had put in my papers in March due to personal reasons. I want to spend time with my parents who live in Bengaluru,” he said when contacted.
His resignation was accepted by the company’s board in its meeting held on 13 June. Under his leadership, Mother Dairy scaled up its operations with the launch of various products and variants, widening its offerings.
An alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, Nagarajan started his career with Nestle and had stints in many leading food companies, including erstwhile Cadbury India, Frito-lay India and Joyco India in various functions.
His successor Khanna is currently serving as CEO of SBC Beverages Ghana.
Editor's Picks »
- Karnataka govt formation: Kingmaker H.D. Kumaraswamy becomes the king
- CLAT 2018: Supreme Court to hear pleas challenging law entrance exam held on 13 May
- Grasim Industries Q4 net profit at Rs 853.62 crore
- Govt waives Rs1,077 crore penal interest on loans to Paradip Port
- Hyatt brings Hyatt Centric brand to India
- Same-store sales growth trips at Future Retail
- Cipla Q4 FY18 results no reason to reverse stock underperformance
- Dr Reddy’s Q4: It’s a wait and watch, share price spike notwithstanding
- What SBI Q4 results say about the Indian economy and the bank
- Patanjali’s slowing growth does not mean that Colgate’s is accelerating