Hyundai promotes Rakesh Srivastava as director of sales, marketing
- First 2-3 years of RERA transition period will be really painful: MahaRera chief
- Kwan Entertainment launches sports, media and consumer unit Kwanabler
- Congress disowns Khurshid’s ‘blood on hands’ remark
- Edelweiss arm to help sell office space in Parinee Group’s project in Mumbai
- Karnataka elections: BJP picks Reddy aide to fight Siddaramaiah
New Delhi: India’s second-largest car maker Hyundai Motor India Ltd on Wednesday said that it has promoted Rakesh Srivastava as director for marketing and sales in the company.
Srivastava was earlier senior vice president for sales and marketing.
Among other changes, Ganesh Mani S., vice president, production division, has been promoted as senior vice president, production. Vikas Jain, senior general manager at firm’s sales division has been elevated as assistant vice president.
The promotions are effective 1 April 2017, the company said.
The company’s chief executive and managing director Y.K. Koo said that these promotions are aimed towards Hyundai’s long term vision of achieving market leadership.