Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar posts Q1 net loss of Rs25 crore
Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar’s net loss stood at Rs77.38 crore in the first quarter of last fiscal
New Delhi: Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Ltd on Monday reported a net loss of Rs25.08 crore for the quarter ended June on higher expenses.
Its net loss stood at Rs77.38 crore in the year-ago period. Total income increased to Rs1,798.06 crore in the first quarter of this fiscal from Rs 1,379.35 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Bajaj Hindusthan has 14 sugar mills with cane crushing capacity of 1.36 lakh tonnes per day and alcohol distillation capacity of 800 kilo litres per day.
Besides sugar, the Shishir Bajaj-led Bajaj group has interests in power, ethanol, real estate, personal care products and infrastructure.
- JSW Energy, Adani Power submit EoIs for bankrupt Monnet Power
- Distressed asset funds eye buyout deals ahead of bankruptcy process
- Waaree Energies triples capacity with Vapi solar panel plant
- Girnar tea moves Bombay HC against BigBasket over trademark violation
- Major Brands targets fivefold jump in online revenues over 3 years
Editor's Picks »
- Telangana panchayat poll a key test for Congress before 2019
- Govt ends Kashmir ceasefire, says anti-terror operations will resume
- ‘2+2’ talks: India, US look to insulate strategic ties from irritants
- Manohar Parrikar’s return raises hopes of solution to Goa mining ban
- AAP standoff with L-G Anil Baijal spills on to Delhi streets