Bhel bags Rs233 crore order from RFCL
- West Bengal panchayat elections: Opposition fears more violence over poll nomination
- Karnataka elections: Can Siddaramaiah win back his old bastion?
- Fuel marketers may have to continue paying higher debit card fees
- 14 Naxals killed in Gadchiroli encounter in Maharashtra
- BJP gears up for solo fight in Maharashtra polls, but alliance talks on with Shiv Sena
New Delhi: State-owned power equipment maker Bhel on Tuesday said it has won Rs233 crore order for a steam and power generation package from Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd (RFCL).
“Valued at Rs233 crore, the order has been placed on Bhel for setting up the package at RFCL’s fertilizer plant at Ramagundam in Telangana,” Bhel said in a press statement. The scope of the contract includes design, manufacture and commissioning of a 32.5 MW gas turbine, 125 TPH heat recovery steam generator, 85 TPH utility boiler and balance of plant (BoP) package along with associated auxiliaries on lumpsum turnkey (LSTK) basis.
The equipment for this package will be supplied by Bhel’s manufacturing units in Hyderabad, Vizag, Bhopal, Jhansi, Bengaluru, Trichy and Chennai. The erection and commissioning of the project will be undertaken by the company’s Power Sector Western Region, Nagpur, it said.