Mahindra Lifespace Developers Q3 profit falls 26% to Rs26.97 crore
Mahindra Lifespace’s income fell to Rs185.64 crore in the third quarter this fiscal from Rs228.07 crore during the corresponding period a year ago
New Delhi: Realty firm Mahindra Lifespace Developers on Tuesday reported a 26% decline in its consolidated net profit to Rs25.97 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December.
Its net profit stood at Rs35.22 crore in the year-ago period, according to a regulatory filing. The total income fell to Rs185.64 crore in the third quarter this fiscal from Rs228.07 crore during the corresponding period a year ago.
“The quarter gone by reflects the best operational performance so far this year. Having said that, we look forward to maximising performance full potential given a large number of new project launches that are planned in the near future,” the company’s managing director and chief executive officer (CEO) Anita Arjundas said.
Mahindra Lifespace development footprint spans 23 million sq. ft of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities. It has over 4,960 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/ management at its integrated developments in four cities.
- Life Healthcare sells its 49.7% stake in Max Healthcare for $293 million
- RBI allows Rana Kapoor to continue as Yes Bank MD, CEO till January-end
- GST’s anti-profiteering body rules against builder Pyramid Infratech, victory for home buyers
- Tax officials survey Jet Airways offices in Mumbai, Delhi
- Flipkart launches cashless credit, may apply for NBFC license