Mercedes India appoints Roland Folger as MD and CEO
A Mercedes-Benz veteran of three decades, Folger will take over from 1 October
Mumbai: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd has appointed Roland S. Folger as the managing director and chief executive of its India operations, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Folger will take over from 1 October.
A Mercedes-Benz veteran of three decades, Folger has served the company in sales, marketing and production across the commercial vehicle and car segments. He is currently president and chief executive at Mercedes-Benz Malaysia.
Editor's Picks »
- Future Retail’s Q2 result shows improvement in same-store sales
- Private insurance firms grow at the expense of LIC stuck with a sick bank
- Page Industries’s lofty valuations get a reality check in Q2
- Q2 results: Grasim’s Vodafone Idea stake is proving costly
- How Vodafone Idea’s $3.5 bn fundraising will impact telecom in India