Aurobindo Pharma Q3 profit up about 3%, misses estimates
Aurobindo Pharma , India’s third largest drugmaker, reports about 3% rise in profit at Rs595 crore ($92.6 million) in the third quarter ended 31 December
Bengaluru: Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, India’s third largest drugmaker by revenue, posted an about 3% rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, but missed analysts’ estimates.
Profit was Rs595 crore ($92.6 million) in the third quarter ended 31 December, compared with 5.79 billion rupees a year earlier, the Hyderabad-headquartered drugmaker said.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of Rs671 crore, Thomson Reuters data showed.
Total revenue from operations rose 11% to Rs4,336 crore.
The Aurobindo Pharma shares closed 3.44% up at Rs616.75 on BSE.
- Ticket price can’t be increased beyond certain point in India: SpiceJet CFO
- Kerala Floods: Air India to operate Gulf flights from Trivandrum, Kozhikode
- Amazon’s real rival in India isn’t Walmart, it’s Reliance
- Kerala Floods: Vistara starts special flights to Trivandrum
- Why auditors are under scrutiny from regulators and investors, globally
Editor's Picks »
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC