Ardom Telecom acquires Quanta Towergen
The Quanta Towergen acquisition is expected to provide Ardom Telecom a significant foothold into a fast-growing telecom infrastructure market
New Delhi: Telecom infrastructure operation and maintenance firm Ardom Telecom Pvt. Ltd on Sunday announced the acquisition of Quanta Towergen for an undisclosed amount.
Ardom, backed by L&T Infra Investment Partners, announced the “acquisition of 100% shareholding in Quanta Towergen Pvt. Ltd (QTPL), owned by Quanta Services Netherlands BV, in turn owned by Quanta Services, Inc...in an all-cash deal.”
“The acquisition is part of Ardom’s strategy to strengthen its fixed energy cost business and is expected to provide Ardom a significant foothold into a fast-growing market,” it said in a statement.
“This acquisition is in line with our objective of providing sustainable and reliable clean energy to telecom sites under long-term contracts to create value in the company,” Ardom managing director and chief executive officer Ajit Shankar said.
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars