Sanofi India March quarter profit rises 37% at Rs82 crore
Sanofi India reported 37.27% rise in net profit to Rs82.5 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2018 as against Rs60.1 crore in the same period last fiscal
New Delhi: Drug firm Sanofi India on Tuesday reported 37.27% rise in net profit to Rs82.5 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs60.1 crore in January-March period of 2016-17, Sanofi India said in a filing to BSE.
Total revenue from operations also rose to Rs617.7 crore as against Rs552.9 crore earlier, it added.
In a separate filing , the company said its board has approved appointment of Charles Billard as chief financial officer and key Managerial Personnel with effect from 1 July 2018.
Shares of Sanofi India closed at Rs4,876.10 per scrip on BSE, up 0.86% from its previous close.
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
- #MeToo: Publicis India sacks executive creative director Ishrath Nawaz
Editor's Picks »
- India to put former top climate change official Rajendra Pachauri on trial for sexual harassment
- Rahul Gandhi hits out at KCR, claims Telangana reeling under debt
- Deve Gowda-Siddaramaiah display rare bonhomie ahead of Karnataka by-polls
- Govt allocates Rs 144 crore to AYUSH ministry for alternative medicines
- Esperanto, A language whose time never came
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed