Sanofi India March quarter profit rises 37% at Rs82 crore
Sanofi India reported 37.27% rise in net profit to Rs82.5 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2018 as against Rs60.1 crore in the same period last fiscal
New Delhi: Drug firm Sanofi India on Tuesday reported 37.27% rise in net profit to Rs82.5 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs60.1 crore in January-March period of 2016-17, Sanofi India said in a filing to BSE.
Total revenue from operations also rose to Rs617.7 crore as against Rs552.9 crore earlier, it added.
In a separate filing , the company said its board has approved appointment of Charles Billard as chief financial officer and key Managerial Personnel with effect from 1 July 2018.
Shares of Sanofi India closed at Rs4,876.10 per scrip on BSE, up 0.86% from its previous close.
- Airtel’s Sunil Mittal said to invest $1 billion in son-in-law’s hotel business
- Zydus Cadila gets USFDA nod for skin ointment, stomach ailment drug
- Ola follows Flipkart, moves to a group company structure
- Patanjali seeing interest from electric vehicle, steel makers: Acharya Balkrishna
- IndiGo, Air India Express among Top 5 cheapest airlines in the world