Berger Paints standalone Q3 net profit up 19% to Rs115 crore
Revenue from operations of Berger Paints during the quarter under review was Rs1,190.91 crore, marginally higher from Rs1,167.58 crore in the year-earlier period
Kolkata: Berger Paints Ltd on Tuesday posted a standalone net profit of Rs114.86 crore during the quarter ended December, a rise of 19% as against the corresponding period a year ago.
Revenue from operations of the paint major during the quarter under review was Rs1,190.91 crore, marginally higher from Rs1,167.58 crore in the year-earlier period. Expenses came in lower at Rs1,023.10 crore during the December-ended quarter, the company said in an exchange filing.
Berger Paints’ excise duty accounted for Rs119 crore out of the Rs1,031.35 crore total expenses in the October-December period. The company’s consolidated net profit for the third quarter stood at Rs130.39 crore compared with Rs109.12 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago.
- Puneet Chhatwal: Bringing a bit of west to the east
- Appellate tribunal admits lenders’ plea over surrender of Jaypee land
- ONGC Videsh FY18 profit up 29% on higher oil production
- Embassy group diversifies into mid-income housing business
- GAIL India chairman backs unbundling of firm’s operations, but only after gas market matures
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What is the Warren Buffett indicator telling us about market valuations today?
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars