Air India lowers age limit for elderly travel concession to 60
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon
New Delhi: National carrier Air India has lowered the age limit for availing travel concession under its scheme for senior citizens to 60.
As per the scheme, an Indian citizen who has attained the age of 60 on the date of commencement of journey is entitled to a 50% discount on the basic fare of an economy class seat, an Air India spokesperson confirmed.
Earlier, the age limit for this offer was 63 years. This offer, however, is only valid for domestic travel. Those seeking to avail this scheme will have to produce a valid identity proof like voter identity card, passport, driving licence, or a senior citizen card issued by Air India.