LIC hikes stake in Indiabulls Housing Finance
Life Insurance Corp. of India (LIC) has bought 86.75 lakh shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd, raising its stake to 7.23%
New Delhi: State-owned Life Insurance Corp. of India (LIC) has bought 86.75 lakh shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd, raising its stake by 2.03%.
LIC, which had 5.19% stake earlier, increased its shareholding in the company to 7.23% by buying shares between 28 September and 13 November in the open market, LIC said in a filing to BSE.
Shares Indiabulls Housing Finance closed 2.68% down at Rs1,161 apiece on the BSE, while the Sensex closed 0.55% down at 33,760.44 points.
- GSTN developing tools for tax authorities to analyse data to check tax evasion
- Biocon receives EIR from USFDA for its Bengaluru facility producing sterile
- Infosys to now focus on relentless execution, stability concerns addressed: Nandan Nilekani
- McDonald’s adopts eco-friendly cutlery in West and South India
- US investors seek Chanda Kochhar’s ouster from ICICI Bank