AirAsia India rolls out Navratri discount, offers tickets from Rs 999
AirAsia India’s Rs 999 offer is valid for travel till 30 April 2019
New Delhi: AirAsia India in its latest sale is offering flight tickets as low as Rs 999. In AirAsia’s new offer, there are limited seats for immediate travel, the carrier mentioned on its website. Booking for AirAsia’s ‘Navratri Sale’ offer started today, 10 October 2018 and will close on 14 October 2018. The five-day booking period is valid for travel till 30 April 2019, AirAsia India mentioned on its website.
In AirAsia India ‘Navratri Sale’ tickets can be booked to and from New Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Goa, Kochi, Amritsar among other domestic destinations. AirAsia India’s Rs 999 offer is for BIG Members only, the carrier said on its website.
Passengers need to book their tickets in advance to avail AirAsia India’s ‘Navratri Sale’ offer. These fares are not available during the embargo period.
AirAsia India operates from 21 domestic destinations with a fleet of 19 Airbus A320s. Besides three of its hubs—Bengaluru, New Delhi and Kolkata—the budget carrier also flies to Kochi, Goa, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pune, Guwahati, Imphal, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Ranchi, Bagdogra, Bhubaneswar, Nagpur, Indore, Surat, Amritsar and Chennai.
Also Read: Blood bath will continue in aviation sector
AirAsia, a low-cost air carrier, will introduce flight services from Visakhapatnam to Bangkok four times a week from 8 December 2018, with a one-way promotional fare of Rs 2,999. The passengers can book the tickets up to 21 October to avail the offer.
AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries.
AirAsia is a joint venture between Tata Sons Ltd and low-cost Malaysian AirAsia Berhad.
Also Read: Govt working on relief package for airlines
- Best tech companies to work in India has a govt organisation in top 10
- WPP to spend £300 million in restructuring over three years
- RBI slaps Rs 1 crore fine on Indian Bank for violating cyber security norms
- OweMe raises $1 million in seed round from Pi Ventures
- Petrol, diesel prices cut again today, down Rs 11-Rs 14 a litre in two months
Editor's Picks »
- Harish Rao wins Siddipet for third time, may set record
- IIM Ahmedabad to conduct management training programmes for CAs
- Gold prices rise again today, silver rates surge
- Rajasthan election results: Sachin Pilot wins Tonk seat, defeats BJP’s only Muslim candidate Yoonus Khan
- Election results 2018: Who said what
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices