Snapchat said to have filed for IPO
- India’s GDP to reach $5 trillion by 2025: Top official at World Bank
- Petrol price hit highest level under BJP govt, diesel at record high
- Govt serious in bringing fugitive economic offenders to task: Rajnath Singh
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in China for talks with Wang Yi, SCO meet
- Make the best of technology to deal with administrative delays: Modi tells bureaucrats
Messaging app Snapchat has filed confidentially for an initial public offering (IPO), people familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The Venice, California-based company is in the process of planning one of the biggest technology IPOs in recent years, expected to come as early as March.
Snapchat, whose parent is Snap Inc, was not immediately available to comment. Reuters