Gujarat Pipavav Port’s Q3 net profit falls 23% to Rs50 crore
Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd’s total income during the third quarter fell to Rs170.09 crore, from Rs180.03 crore in the corresponding period of 2016-17 fiscal
New Delhi: Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd (GPPL) on Tuesday posted 22.63% fall in standalone net profit to Rs49.9 crore for the quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs64.5 crore in the year-ago period, GPPL said in a BSE filing. Total income during the said quarter fell to Rs170.09 crore, from Rs180.03 crore in the third quarter of 2016-17 fiscal.
Total expenses were at Rs93.2 crore, as against Rs92.4 crore in the year-ago period. Shares of GPPL settled at Rs147 apiece, down 2.23% on BSE.
- Jet Airways to make part payment of September salary to senior staffers on October 25
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
Editor's Picks »
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter