Gujarat Pipavav Port’s Q3 net profit falls 23% to Rs50 crore
Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd’s total income during the third quarter fell to Rs170.09 crore, from Rs180.03 crore in the corresponding period of 2016-17 fiscal
New Delhi: Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd (GPPL) on Tuesday posted 22.63% fall in standalone net profit to Rs49.9 crore for the quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs64.5 crore in the year-ago period, GPPL said in a BSE filing. Total income during the said quarter fell to Rs170.09 crore, from Rs180.03 crore in the third quarter of 2016-17 fiscal.
Total expenses were at Rs93.2 crore, as against Rs92.4 crore in the year-ago period. Shares of GPPL settled at Rs147 apiece, down 2.23% on BSE.
- Titan targets₹40,000 crore from jewellery business by FY23
- Chief technology officers of Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel quit
- MMTC and STC merger unlikely
- Housing sales in Noida, Greater Noida rise 51% in Q2, dip 52% in Gurgaon: PropTiger
- Fiat Chrysler names Jeep boss Mike Manley to replace stricken CEO Marchionne
Editor's Picks »
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself