Philips India launches healthcare at home service
New Delhi: Philips India Ltd has introduced ICU@home, a new service to provide intensive care unit equipment and care at home. In a statement, the electronics and healthcare company said the service will be 30-40% cheaper than at hospitals.
The company already provides respiratory and critical care for patients at their own homes. The company said ICU@home was developed in consultation with doctors and hospitals, with ICU-trained nurses providing care and doctors remotely monitoring the patient.
- Farm distress is now haunting us: NITI Aayog’s Rajiv Kumar
- Uttam Galva gets nod for change in ArcelorMittal Netherlands’s profile
- Ujjawala scheme: Indian Oil, others defer loan recovery up to 6 refills
- Lingayats and Veershaiva one and the same, says All India Veershaiva Mahasabha
- Raghuram Rajan, corporate leaders to set up Rs750 crore university