JK Agri Genetics Q2 loss widens to Rs9.23 crore
JK Agri Genetics Ltd reported a standalone net loss of Rs9.23 crore in the quarter ended 30 September, on sharp fall in revenue
New Delhi: JK Agri Genetics Ltd on Tuesday reported a standalone net loss of Rs9.23 crore in the quarter ended 30 September, on sharp fall in revenue.
The company had posted a loss of Rs7.37 crore in the same quarter of 2016-17 fiscal, the company said in a BSE filing. Net revenue declined sharply to Rs6.75 crore in July-September of 2017-18 fiscal from Rs13.50 crore in the year-ago period.
Expenses, however, remained slightly lower at Rs21.17 crore as against Rs25.14 crore in the said period.
Shares of JK Agri Genetics, which sells both agri and allied products, fell sharply by 4.99% to settle at Rs1,265.75 a piece on the BSE.
- All new Mercedes-Benz diesel cars will be Bharat Stage VI compliant
- Lupin, Japan’s Nichi-Iko tie up to distribute biosimilar drug
- Piramal Capital grants Rs 200 crore to Appaswamy for land acquisition
- Myntra eyes 40% jump in sales during its End of Reason Sale in June
- Thyssenkrupp shareholders said to be sceptical of Tata Steel merger deal
Editor's Picks »
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules