- ‘Badhaai Ho,’ ‘Andhadhun’ benefit from ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ failure
- Friday film wrap: Post-Diwali week sees a bunch of small releases
- Netflix cancels ‘Narcos: Mexico’ red carpet due to LA wildfires
- Romances are very popular in India: Netflix’s Ted Sarandos
- Game of Thrones Season 8 to start in April, trailer released
A wall covered with 40,000 fresh white and pink roses, set in the centre of the atrium of Delhi’s Select Citywalk mall as a tribute to Monsieur Dior’s passion for flowers, marked the opening of the first Christian Dior Fragrances and Beauty boutique in India a fortnight ago.
The 90 square metre space brings together Dior’s entire range of fragrances, make-up and skincare products under one roof, and provides a private consultation room for clients by the brand’s make-up artists and fragrance specialists. Upon request, they will also help customers recreate make-up looks from Dior runways.
The graphic décor of black lacquer and fluorescent neon shades and rows of lights from ceiling to floor mark out a path for well-defined product spaces. Screens continuously play films featuring celebrities such as Charlize Theron—the face of J’Adore, one of Dior’s premium perfumes.
Besides the widely loved Dior products, a handcrafted collection of fragrances—La Collection Privée Christian Dior—for men and women is available at the store. It includes the famous La Colle Noire scent by Dior perfumer-creator Francois Demachy.
Editor's Picks »
- Rupee gains for 6th day against US dollar, set for longest winning run in a year
- Reliance MF to launch fund offer for CPSE ETF to raise up to Rs, 8,000 crore
- Oil prices drop as broad market sell-off outweighs supply concerns
- Opinion | Separating the Renault-Nissan twins would be bloody
- Housing prices may fall as project approval likely to become faster