Maxus wins ITC media mandate
- Market value of sports media rights in Asia Pacific to touch $5 billion in 2018: report
- Emami secures court order restraining HUL from airing Men’s Fair and Lovely ad
- SonyLIV eyes 45 million viewership from Fifa World Cup
- Cannes Lions 2018, day 2: India bags 3 metals in outdoor, print categories
- Will new Brylcreem ads change male grooming advertising?
Mumbai: Media and communications agency Maxus, part of Group M, on Monday said it has bagged the media mandate of diversified group ITC Ltd, following a multi-agency pitch.
Headquartered in Kolkata, ITC’s diversified business includes fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), hotels, paperboards and packaging, agri business and information technology.
The pitch was for the entire media mandate of the company across categories, for both urban and rural markets, the agency said in a statement.
The mandate is effective 1 April and Maxus is putting together a highly specialised team called ‘Team ITC’, with the servicing team based out of Bengaluru and Mumbai. Madison was the incumbent agency on the business.
“We are delighted to be chosen by ITC as their media agency partner. This win comes as a huge recognition that we are on the right path as far as future proofing our business is concerned in an otherwise highly commoditised media industry”, GroupM South Asia chief executive officer CVL Srinivas said.