Maxus wins ITC media mandate
- Kalpana Lajmi, noted writer-director, dies at 64
- Embracing technology is the only way to remain relevant: Siddharth Roy Kapur
- Mass tourism threatens Croatia’s ‘Game of Thrones’ town
- Hindustan Times, 9 others come together to form Digital News Publishers Association
- ‘Manto’ is impassioned and handsomely mounted
Mumbai: Media and communications agency Maxus, part of Group M, on Monday said it has bagged the media mandate of diversified group ITC Ltd, following a multi-agency pitch.
Headquartered in Kolkata, ITC’s diversified business includes fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), hotels, paperboards and packaging, agri business and information technology.
The pitch was for the entire media mandate of the company across categories, for both urban and rural markets, the agency said in a statement.
The mandate is effective 1 April and Maxus is putting together a highly specialised team called ‘Team ITC’, with the servicing team based out of Bengaluru and Mumbai. Madison was the incumbent agency on the business.
“We are delighted to be chosen by ITC as their media agency partner. This win comes as a huge recognition that we are on the right path as far as future proofing our business is concerned in an otherwise highly commoditised media industry”, GroupM South Asia chief executive officer CVL Srinivas said.