Ae Dil Hai Mushkil box office collections cross Rs200 crore globally
- Uttam Galva gets nod for change in ArcelorMittal Netherlands’s profile
- Ujjawala scheme: Indian Oil, others defer loan recovery up to 6 refills
- Lingayats and Veershaiva one and the same, says All India Veershaiva Mahasabha
- Raghuram Rajan, corporate leaders to set up Rs750 crore university
- Lenders to Jyoti Structures to finalize resolution plan next week as 270-day deadline nears
Mumbai: Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which had faced opposition before it’s release, has earned Rs200 crore at the box office worldwide.
The romantic drama film starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has earned Rs68.06 crore gross while the India figures stand at Rs138.78 crore. The total worldwide business is Rs206.84 crore gross.
“Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has continued its super run and we are thrilled that the film has raced past the 200 crore gross worldwide collection in just 10 days. This is a record by itself. This Karan Johar Diwali entertainer will break more records in the days to come,” Vijay Singh, chief execitive officer, Fox Star Studios said in a statement .
The movie, which was initially opposed by Raj-Thackeray led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena, as it featured Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, had released on 28 October along with Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay. PTI