Digital ad spend set to rise in India
- Single screens are delivering the hits for Bollywood
- One size doesn’t fit all: Brand leaders on finding the right audience and connecting with them
- Havas Media elevates Anita Nayyar as CEO, Southeast Asia
- ZEEL combines 3D, virtual reality to develop technology platform Z5X
- ‘Badhaai Ho’ joins the list of 2018’s festive hits
A report by KPMG, titled The DigitalFirst Journey, highlights that growing internet penetration and data consumption is likely to boost spending on digital advertisements in India. The launch of 4G services by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd led to a rapid surge in data usage, the report said.