Digital ad spend set to rise in India
- Kochi biennale attempts to make India ‘a place beyond belief’
- Google+ shutdown speeds up, new privacy bug affected 52.5 million users
- Isha Ambani wedding not to cost more than $15 million: Sources
- ‘102 Not Out’ disappoints at China box office but Bollywood has more to offer
- ‘2.0’ crosses the Rs 300 crore mark, Hindi version leads
A report by KPMG, titled The DigitalFirst Journey, highlights that growing internet penetration and data consumption is likely to boost spending on digital advertisements in India. The launch of 4G services by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd led to a rapid surge in data usage, the report said.