Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo launched
- #MeToo: Subodh Gupta steps down from Serendipity Arts Festival
- India Post announces full-fledged entry into e-commerce
- ‘Aquaman’, ‘Spider-Man’ dominate week devoid of Bollywood releases
- Priya Prakash Varrier, Priyanka Chopra, Sapna Choudhary among 2018’s most Googled personalities
- IndiaCast partners with Thai company JKN Media for content distribution
Mumbai: With an aim to expand its footprint further in the chocolate category, leading chocolate and confectionery maker Mondelez India has launched Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo in the premium category.
Mondelez India has a market share of over 65% in the Rs7,500 crore, with Cadbury Dairy Milk portfolio enjoying 41% market share.
“The next few years will be exciting for us especially with India’s chocolate market poised to be one of the fastest in the world. We see this as a huge opportunity to expand our chocolate footprint within the country,” Mondelez India Director-Marketing (Chocolates) Prashant Peres said in a statement