- Govt serious in bringing fugitive economic offenders to task: Rajnath Singh
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in China for talks with Wang Yi, SCO meet
- Make the best of technology to deal with administrative delays: Modi tells bureaucrats
- Amit Shah says ordinance shows Modi govt’s commitment to women’s safety
- Sanskrit most suitable for machine learning, AI: Ram Nath Kovind
India’s population of Internet users is projected to more than double to 600 million by 2023 from 250 million now and consumer spending on information and communications technology (ICT) is set to grow to $238 billion from $72 billion, but technology penetration in India is still much lower than in the rest of Asia, according to a Goldman Sachs report titled India’s Digital Dividend. Overall ICT spending is likely to increase from 3.8% of gross domestic product (GDP) to 5.5% of GDP by 2023, the report said.