Massimo Dutti opens in India
New Delhi: Spanish premium fashion brand Massimo Dutti, when created in 1985, was originally limited to menswear. When it launched womenswear 10 years later, it was with a variety of styles from casual to sophisticated and timeless, thus establishing its footprint in premium fashion.
Massimo Dutti made its debut in India last week with its first store— 5,027 sq. ft of retail space—at Select Citywalk mall in the national capital.
The store will house womenswear, menswear, footwear, accessories and personal tailoring. Owned by Inditex, the group which also owns Zara, Massimo Dutti collections stand for impeccable cuts and finishes. Today, the brand has a commercial presence in 73 countries between Europe, America and Asia, and over 755 stores.
The concept of the Indian store is based on a progressive evolution of the original boutique style. The change is based primarily on finishes and shapes that aim for warmer, more contemporary spaces. Walnut wood, brass, leather and dark marble are the dominant materials in the new architectural design that blends modern lines and classical elements.
The entire spring/summer 2016 collection is available at the new store in New Delhi.
Editor's Picks »
- Amid allegations of foul play, RR Nagar heads to the polls today
- Ola follows Flipkart, moves to a group company structure
- China to host Iranian president Hassan Rouhani amid nuclear deal doubt
- Thousands evacuate as Subtropical Storm Alberto churns toward Florida
- News In Numbers: Kairana in focus among 4 Lok Sabha bypolls today