Media and entertainment: gaining momentum
- Pawel Pawlikowski wins best director at Cannes for ‘Cold War’
- Inspired by Hollywood, Bollywood extends advance release date period
- ‘Deadpool 2’ competes with mid-sized Bollywood movies
- ‘Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain’ review: Harish Vyas’ Varanasi-set film only skims the surface of its subject
- Deadpool 2 review: Riotous fun but fails to put the ‘F’ in family
The media and entertainment industry in India is projected to grow at close to 13% in 2015 over the previous year, according to the Indian Media and Entertainment Industry Report, 2015, prepared by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and consulting firm KPMG.
The report expects TV to expand by 14.46%, print 8% and digital 44%, building on the growth in 2014.