Media and entertainment: gaining momentum
The media and entertainment industry in India is projected to grow at close to 13% in 2015 over the previous year, according to the Indian Media and Entertainment Industry Report, 2015, prepared by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and consulting firm KPMG.
The report expects TV to expand by 14.46%, print 8% and digital 44%, building on the growth in 2014.
Editor's Picks »
- JioPhone 2 goes on sale tomorrow, but is there an alternative?
- Why a top Singapore executive fired himself
- Facebook to stream Spanish football league La Liga’s matches in India
- Kerala floods: Plantation industry looking at a loss of over Rs 900 crore
- Govt closely monitoring emerging currency risks, says Arun Jaitley