‘Game of Thrones’ to bring back Jon Snow’s direwolf Ghost
New York: Jon Snow’s loyal direwolf Ghost is all set to make a comeback in the final season of “Game of Thrones”.
Joe Bauer, who is attached with the HBO show as visual effects supervisor, said the fan favourite character will be seen in the upcoming eighth instalment.
“Oh, you’ll see him again. He has a fair amount of screen time in season eight. He’s very present and does some pretty cool things in season eight,” Bauer told The Huffington Post.
The VFX expert weighed in on Ghost’s conspicuously long absence in the last season, saying his no-show had more to do with technical issues than anything else.
“The direwolves are tough because you don’t want to get them wrong, so we end up always shooting real wolves and doing a scaling trick with them, but the real wolves only behave in certain ways,” Bauer explained.
- The art of #MeToo: Artist Subodh Gupta steps down from Serendipity Arts Festival
- India Post announces full-fledged entry into e-commerce
- ‘Aquaman’, ‘Spider-Man’ dominate week devoid of Bollywood releases
- Priya Prakash Varrier, Priyanka Chopra, Sapna Choudhary among 2018’s most Googled personalities
- IndiaCast partners with Thai company JKN Media for content distribution